SETH - KATE - NATE - LEXI - ANYA







. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the johnson family . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .









Monday, November 10, 2008

GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE!!! - the light of our lives!


I have tried so many times to capture Nathan's adorable giggle on video, but always missed it with the time it took to get the camera out. I almost didn't start taping this time, because I just figured I wouldn't get it anyway, but I'm glad I did! Check it out...(try not to smile, I dare you)

2 comments:

Haley said...

That sweater is so cute! Is that the one you were telling us about?

Rob and Nicole Garside said...

Oh my goodness I love that little boy :) I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!